Prevent industrial scale content piracy with MovieLabs compliant, studio-approved security.
Streamkeeper Cloud Solutions
Full anti-piracy bundle including Counterspy, DRM & more
Studio-grade rights management to securely deliver video
Forensic client and server-side watermarking identification
On Prem Solutions
Studio-approved security for content distribution
Software solution to protect content between devices
- Threat Defense
Close the open door in your security wall by monitoring unmanaged threats. Protect your apps and devices before they compromise your enterprise.
App & Client Protection
Secure Android and iOS apps in minutes
Protect app code with customizable security toolkit
Protect cryptographic keys with an engineering toolkit
Find out with your free in-depth assessment
Defends against endpoint attacks by monitoring apps, APIs and unmanaged devices; illuminating blind spots and preventing firewall intrusions
Frequently Asked Questions
To be negotiated on the market, Verimatrix shares must be in “bearer form”. Two other forms of ownership are possible: direct registered shares and administered registered shares.
Before you can purchase shares, you must first open a securities account at your bank or with another financial intermediary. You can thus contact your usual financial institution (for ownership in bearer form or for administered registered shares) or you can contact BNP Paribas Securities Services (for direct registered shares).
In the case of registered shares (both administered and direct), the shareholder’s name is recorded in the Verimatrix’s shareholder register. Any information or invitation will thus be addressed directly by the company to the owners of registered shares.
For direct registered shares, Verimatrix supports account management costs. A personalised telephone platform and a dedicated website are also at your disposal:
( 0826 109 119 (from France) / + 33 1 55 77 40 57 (outside France)
from 8:45am to 6:00pm, every trading day
All the information about the ownership form of Verimatrix shares is available in the Finance/Shareholders/Becoming a shareholder section of the website.
To transfer Verimatrix shares to direct registered form, a shareholder sends a request to the intermediary running the account in which they are deposited.
The form requesting the transfer of the Verimatrix shares to direct registered or administered registered form can be downloaded from the Finance/Shareholders/Becoming a shareholder section of the website.
Verimatrix shares are compatible with a PEA plan. Shareholders wishing to switch their Verimatrix shares held in a PEA plan over to registered form should opt for administered registered form. We recommend that you consult with your bank or financial intermediary. All the information about the ownership form of Verimatrix shares is available here
· At least 35 days ahead of the scheduled date of the AGM, a notice of the meeting is published in the BALO bulletin of legal announcements. In particular, it contains the agenda for the AGM and the resolutions.
· At least 15 days prior to the meeting, a notice of the meeting is published in the BALO and sent out by letter to shareholders whose shares are held in registered form. This notice states the time, date and venue, how to attend the meeting, as well as the agenda, the draft resolutions and the form for voting by mail or by proxy.
Notices of meetings and invitations to attend Verimatrix’s next Annual General Meeting can be downloaded from the Finance/Shareholders/AGM/Notices of meeting section of the website
· Holders of registered shares may present themselves directly on the day of the AGM at the special counter with proof of identity or by requesting an admission card from BNP Paribas Securities Services– CTS Emetteur – Assemblées Générales – Grands Moulins de Pantin – 9 rue du Débarcadère 93761 Pantin Cedex, France.
· Holders of bearer shares may present themselves directly on the day of the AGM issued with a shareholding certificate or they may ask the authorized intermediary running their securities account to send them an admission card.
To make it easier to gain admission to the Annual General Meeting, we recommend that you obtain an admission card in advance.
Shareholders unable to attend the Annual General Meeting in person but wishing to vote by mail or to be represented may give a proxy to the Chairman of the Annual General Meeting, to their spouse or partner under a civil solidarity agreement or to any other person. To do so, they need to:
· for holders of registered shares: return the single voting by mail or by proxy form, which will be sent to them with the notice of the meeting, to the following address: BNP Paribas Securities Services – CTS Emetteurs – Assemblées Générales – Grands Moulins de Pantin 9, rue du Débarcadère – 93761 Pantin Cedex, France.
· for holders of bearer shares: request this form from the financial intermediary running the securities account from the day on which the notice of the AGM is issued. The single voting by mail or by proxy form should be accompanied with a shareholding certificate issued by the authorized financial intermediary and sent on, by the latter, to the following address: BNP Paribas Securities Services – CTS Emetteurs – Assemblées Générales – Grands Moulins de Pantin 9, rue du Débarcadère – 93761 Pantin Cedex, France.
To be taken into account, requests for voting forms must reach the company or the AGM services of BNP Paribas Securities Services at least three days prior to the scheduled date of the Annual General Meeting.
The voting by proxy or by mail form for each future Annual General Meeting can be downloaded from the Finance/Shareholders area/AGM/How to attend section of the website.